We are actively looking for a Creative Writers to join our State Communication Teams. Have a unique ability to write clearly, succinctly, and speak to the hearts of our fellow patriots? We're looking for volunteers to write content for our state blogs twice a week. Content will feature volunteers, political news, and calls-to-action to raise awareness about Convention of States efforts in your state.
Creative Writers Should:
1) Have an excellent command of the English language.
2) Have a vivid imagination.
3) Be able to handle constructive criticism and rejection.
4) Be able to work independently.
5) Have the ability to promote themselves and their work.
6) Possess originality, determination, and discipline.
Having a background in the following fields is helpful, but not required:
1) Preparation of scripts for use in publications or broadcasting.
2) Production of biographies, press releases, and marketing materials.
3) Development of sales brochures, online promotional content and direct response letters.
4) Creative works for businesses, academia or publishing companies.
You will be working closely with a small group of individuals, who, just like you, see an Article V Convention of States as the Solution as Big as the Problem!
Expected level: 60 minutes/week - as much as you'd like!